- Windows (XP, Vista, 7-10)
- Microsoft .NET framework 4.5 (updated on install automatically)
Install the application
Download and open the ZIP folder.
Open ‘Little Nudge’.
The installer will start. This requires you to be an administrator for the computer you wish to install Little Nudge on.
Follow the steps of the installer by clicking the ‘Next’ button.
When the installer asks you to choose between ‘typical’ or ‘custom’ installation, we recommend you click ‘typical’.
You may need to grant the installer permission to change files if prompted by Windows.
Click ‘Run Little Nudge’ at the end of the installation.
Little Nudge will open. We recommend you read the introductory information and watch the 1 minute video.
Calibrate your goals
- After following the setup process, you must select at least 3 goals.
- Once you’ve selected your goals, you’re good to start using Little Nudge.
- At any point, you can adjust your settings by right-clicking the icon on your tool-bar and clicking ‘Open Little Nudge’.
- Take a look at our FAQ page for more about how you can get the most from your Little Nudge.