Access to the website is subject to your agreement to the following :
1. This website is designed for information purposes only. It is not designed to provide specific medical advice. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem you should consult your doctor.
2. All information displayed on www.thenudgecompany.com and www.littlenudge.com should not be used to replace medical advice received from qualified healthcare professionals. It should be used to complement such advice.
3. The Nudge Company is not in a position to recommend any specific treatment, product or therapy.
4. The Nudge Company makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy of any information on the website or any other website to which it may be linked. The information contained in these pages is for information only and The Nudge Company shall not be liable for the accuracy, quality or completeness of any information contained in the website.
5. You are granted access to the website conditional upon your agreement to indemnify The Nudge Company and not hold them liable in any way for the results of any action you may take based on the material contained in the website.
6. English law governs all matters between us in relation to this website and all claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. You may use extracts from the littleNudge website for your own personal use provided that you fully acknowledge that the littleNudge website is the source of the material. Commercial use is not permitted unless prior written permission is obtained from littleNudge before such use.