Is your hand comfortable on the mouse?
1. Ensure you are sitting in good posture.
2. Your wrist should be able to move freely.
3. Press the buttons gently.
4. Try to control the movement from your shoulder and not from your wrist.
5. Keep the mouse fairly close to you so your arm is in a comfortable position.
If you fix your wrist and press hard on the mouse, this means that the muscles in your forearm have to work very hard
The muscles that support your shoulder movements are better structured to control this movement.
Seek the advice from a health professional
If you have any specific health condition, seek advice before performing the nudges.
Nudges must be comfortable.
Always perform nudges comfortably. Move slowly and gently, within a range which is totally pain free.
Add personalised nudges for specific health conditions.
If you have a specific health condition, you can seek advice from a health professional to add specific nudges for you.